Chqbook.com - Manager - Web Analytics (3-5 yrs)
What will your Role look like?
- You will be responsible for Digital Analytics Reporting & Insights where in you will be helping translate customer behavior into actionable business data.
- You will help examine how customers are interacting with their digital footprints by using different Digital Marketing & Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, DMP, etc.
- Run regular deep analysis on Google Analytics data and identify actionable insights
- Stay abreast about the latest features and implementation best practices related to Google Analytics and mobile analytics
- Work on generating insights and recommendations for Social, Display, Search and Email campaigns
- Deliver and implement recommendations to improve campaign outcomes and optimize marketing spends
- Conduct ad hoc insights and analysis using Excel and visualization/reporting tools
- Understand the business context and apply core digital analytics concepts to provide business solutions analytics.
- Work with cross-functional teams (performance marketing, CRM, UX, etc.) to understand their reporting & data needs, and subsequently translating these into easy to understand & actionable reports and insights.
- Be a good storyteller and proponent of data oriented decision making using various communication formats written, verbal, interactive etc.
- Oversee technical GA and GTM integration project for both websites and apps. This would include data layer implementation; custom events, SDK implementation and enhanced E-commerce.
- Use analytics judgment to identify issues and escalate them when appropriate
Who are we looking for?
- Engineering or Bachelor's degree (Computer Sci. or quantitative field preferred)
- At-least 3 years of experience in Digital and Mobile Analytics with tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, Firebase, Appsflyer/Adjust etc is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and data visualization
- Ability to manage time effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Expert user of Google Analytics (GA) including technical implementation of GA using Google Tag Manager.