Chqbook.com - Manager/Senior Manager - Contact Center (5-12 yrs)
- To increase and achieve the target number of customer contact through dialler interface per month
- To drive training of Tele-callers and achieve the target training man-days of call centre agents
- Work closely with product to drive various initiatives, offer and campaigns to create demand or generate leads through prospect call mechanism.
- Define and monitor key operations metrics, customer VOCs and provide meaningful insights to drive revenue, quality and improvements.
- Conduct resource planning, recruit agents, coach and provide timely performance feedback.
- Participate in business meetings, submit reports/MIS to management and suggest new ideas and strategies.
- Conduct regular one-on-one and team meetings, performance reviews, and other checkpoints to provide coaching and keep a pulse on the team.
- Identify and drive process improvement efforts and cross-functional projects, collaborating often with the product and tech teams, Training & Quality, and various customer-facing teams Participate in the hiring and on boarding process of Tele-Callers
- Plan and get the required automation done to improve the overall efficiency of Call centre.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Monitoring the database acquired through digital marketing/internal customer campaigns and allocate the calling numbers to the team
- Creating right pitch/calling script campaign wise
- Supervising the team of tele-callers to monitor the daily work progress
Analysis of the daily calling data and information received
- Training of newly joined call centre agents
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting of calling data of all Tele-callers
- Managing all escalations from the call centre agents and resolving queries
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree 5+ years of Experience in managing contact centre (Qualitative)
- Current account sales experience in Banks/Fintech would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Customer Focus /Process Orientation /Business Acumen / teams conflict management and resolution