Chqbook.com - Manager - Partnership & Alliance (3-6 yrs)
What will your role look like ?
- Develop and drive Partnership & Alliances with Brands across categories like OTT, Retail, Travel, Healthcare, Lifestyle & F&B, etc. and also the likes of large-format modern retail and wholesale organisations.
- Should be able to handle end to end partnership execution including prospecting, meetings, pitching, negotiating commercials, closure, and agreement
- Will be managing rewards and offers on the Chqbook Platform.
- Should drive all campaigns/alliances with a deep focus on cost & measuring the effectiveness of the business
- Engage with brands/partners to strike partnerships and develop special deals/offers.
- Conceptualize campaigns for specific Brands & ensuring smooth delivery & execution of our campaigns and meeting the set targets.
- Identify prominent and trending brands in a category and pitch our partnership to integrate them into Chqbook.
- Maintain partner relationships across various categories.
- Continuously evaluate the products from different brands in the partner network to make our offerings competitive.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to run the business efficiently.
- Be informed of the loyalty and rewards industry landscape, competitions/competitors, and client requirements at various levels.
Who are we looking for ?
- An analytical, business-focused approach to problem-solving, combined with an ability to rapidly identify top strategic priorities.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in business development or partnership or an alliance role.
- Should be very well connected in the market to build Partnership and Alliances across Categories
- Highly polished communication skills in both 1:1 and public speaking environments
- Should have the necessary background to understand diverse data sets relevant to Chqbooks performance, and the ability to spin up on unfamiliar information quickly and make precise recommendations based on data
- Comfortable managing complex projects that range across multiple teams and a large number of stakeholders
- Work as a culture builder and be a gold standard for accountability, integrity, ownership in a fast-paced technology-driven company that spans multiple products
- Experience working in Banking and Financial Services/Fintech/Start-ups will be preferred
- Should be good at Excel