Chqbook.com - Manager - Insurance Contact Center (5-10 yrs)
Managing a sales contact centre.
What will your Role look like?
- Set up a best in class Contact Centre (Outbound and Inbound - Voice and Non Voice) offering best in class insurance products to Chqbook customers.
- Impact the entire lifecycle of a customer that includes tele - sales, contact centre operations, complaint management, cross selling and upselling, reducing customer churn and managing cost of service.
- Achievement of ambitious sales targets by timely planning and execution of sales programs.
- Innovate and create operating efficiency and yield improvement enhancing opportunities to increase revenue.
- Manage adequate staffing and scheduling by recruiting the right resources who are revenue oriented and high on integrity. Be a trainer, coach and motivator.
- This role is a P&L responsibility and the incumbent will closely work with the senior management.
Who are we looking for?
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of banking and insurance products (Loans, Credit Cards etc).
- Experience in Outbound Sales Contact Centre Management and Operations Management.
- Must have past experience of managing a direct tele sales team of minimum 50 employees
- Understanding of telesales channel, caller dynamics and multiple access channels.
- Deep understanding of call centre tools, systems and processes especially CRM, ACD, CTI, Chat tools.
- Strong delivery focus and end result orientation
- Strong conception skills to conceive, build and execute strategies, problem solving and providing at scale while keeping in mind reality of day to day deliverables.
- Strong bias towards customer satisfaction and empowerment.
- Maximum age : 35 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.