Senior HR Person at Chinmaya International Foundation
Views:358 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chinmaya International Foundation - Digital Event Planner (3-5 yrs)
Digital Event Planner
About the job:
CIF is looking for a Digital Event Planner responsible for planning and executing virtual events leveraging digital platforms and technologies to create engaging and seamless event experiences. You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure successful event delivery and achieve the organisation's marketing and business objectives.
The principal duties and responsibilities are:
- Plan and strategize virtual events, including webinars, online conferences, and other digital engagements identifying and selecting appropriate digital platforms, tools, and technologies to host them.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop event promotion strategies and execute them effectively.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance attendee engagement during virtual events.
- Analyse event metrics and attendee feedback to measure event success and identify areas for improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree/ Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications, Event Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience in planning and executing virtual events, webinars, or online conferences.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Creative mindset to develop engaging event content and experiences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.