Deputy Manager - TA at ApolisIndia
Views:822 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Chief Transformation Head - Hospital (14-30 yrs)
This role will involve (a) working on multiple strategic initiatives, (b) deep dive to analyse and suggest solutions in specific operational and service excellence projects, (c) help replicate best practices from different hospitals and (d) help senior leadership create centres of excellence; build operational efficiencies and enhance profitability in different units and specialities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This role will involve institutionalising the Hospitals patient service delivery, management and operational processes through creation/modification of policies, procedures, protocols and processes to move CKBH from an as-is state to a to-be state, so that the organization is 'different and significantly better' following a transformation.
- Assist the CEO in structuring long term strategy and transforming business operations, coordinate
with internal & external teams for smooth exchange of information wherever necessary.
- Update the Monthly Reports & develop concept notes and Project Reports for new initiatives and facilitate smooth exchange of information wherever necessary.
- Compile & pressure test Quarterly Business Reviews for Chairman meetings by liaising with various stakeholders.
- Analyse various opportunities for efficiency improvement/capacity enhancement and lead special transformation initiatives.
- Create and manage Customer Experience Improvement Plan
- Develop policies (including reward and punishment)/ processes/systems/infrastructure to deliver customer delight through all stages of customer journey.
- Offer project management support to project teams for operational improvement initiatives as needed, including creating / accessing benchmarks, conducting diagnostics to create baseline, analysing improvement potential, brainstorming to generate improvement ideas, setting up idea tracking mechanism and ensuring execution of ideas.
- Codify and disseminate best practices from different units and departments and deploy these in various situations.
- The ideal candidate is a person with a Post Graduate Degree from Premium B-Schools or Technology Institutes.
- The candidate must have at least of 15-18 years of experience
- Should have worked across any one of the following functions including but not limited to strategy, project management, sales & marketing, IT, procurement and supply chain, manufacturing,
operations and finance.
- Industries: Experience of being in operational/P-L roles of small units or in Corporate Office program management roles within the Hospital sector will be desirable.
- Business acumen: Strategic business orientation and good judgement reflected in key decisions made.
- Problem solving: Well-honed analytical and problem-solving skills. Creative, risk-taking and results oriented mindset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.