Head - Service Quality at Unnati
Views:430 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Chief Technology & Product Officer - Womenswear Fashion-tech Startup (3-8 yrs)
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Be part of a promising fashion tech start-up and convert your creative vision to reality.
Our client is a 4 year old Fashion brand which has created waves in the women's work-wear section. They are providing the best western designs that fit Indian women of all shapes and sizes, and are catering to women across the globe, through their website and other ecommerce sites. Their premium range of outfits are already a rave with tens of thousands of working women in the metropolitan cities.
They have successfully collaborated with well known designers to create stylish pieces in luxury fabrics and plan to introduce accessories as well. The founder is an IIM-K alumna who has personally worked on the need of comfort wear by creating specific fits and tailor made-made clothes that works well with their customers.
As a Chief Technology and Product Officer, you will engage in developing technology business plans and budgets that support the short-term budget & long-term growth and business objectives of the company.
What you will do:
- Building and leading a strong & agile tech team, which is ahead of the curve & engaged in creating one of the most successful next generation e-commerce products in India
- Providing technical direction & guidance to the Product and Engineering Team planning technical strategy, product roadmaps, resources requirement and technology cost/budget
- Developing Technology Architecture that improves key website parameters and is robust for further scale-up.
- Owning technical & architectural decision, and be responsible with defining strong engineering processes to establish rhythm, plan product releases and ensure timely delivery.
- Designing and implementing product note for automating information flow across various departments
- Leading design and implementing changes to the website to improve the overall UI/UX and website conversion.
- Integrating APIs with key business services to aid seamless flow of information across all channels.
- Ongoing training,career development and performance management of the team
- Ensuring the strategic evolution of back-end architecture, code-base, and product design.
Candidate Profile -
What you need to have -
- 3 to 5 yrs of startup experience B.Tech with experience in a consumer product company.
- Experience of scaling up a B2C product
- Ability to automate the supply chain
- Have managed integration of online and offline processes
Experience: 3 to 8 years