Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:275 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Technology Officer - Telecom (10-16 yrs)
Our Client is a telecom start-up though only 5 years old, has created a position of strong growth and reliable delivery over the competition in an extremely competitive and dynamic market environment.
We are looking for a CTO, reporting to the founders.
The incumbent has to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) & IT security in the organization. He/she will be the one to devise the company's IT strategy and ensure that all systems necessary to support its operations and objectives are in place.
- The incumbent has to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. He will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company's technologies are used appropriately.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Managing company's technological plans:
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Researching ways the company's technological assets can be improved.
2) Overseeing data security and management:
- Build Quality Assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
3) Help departments use technology profitably:
- Collaborate with BU-heads and board to select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Suggest hardware and software upgrades as appropriate to improve operations, consistency and budgetary success
4) Communication with stakeholders:
- Effectively and proactively communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proactively communicate with all other stakeholders
5) Other IT functions:
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Design a wide area connectivity network infrastructure with an emphasis on filling remote access needs
If you have 10-15 years of experience, working with a telecom firm, and are ready to take the leadership role as CTO for the firm ...
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.