Chief Executive Officer at AceProHR
Views:4354 Applications:375 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Chief Technology Officer/Technology Head - Infra (17-25 yrs)
Our Client is a group company of one of India's Iconic Brands a Maker of Modern India
Role Summary :
- The Head of IT (VP Level) is accountable for delivering technology, including digital delivery, service availability, infrastructure, cloud services, ERP. IT Security, COTS, and SaaS.
This role will suit an individual that relishes a business challenge and combines it with Technology Acumen to deliver innovation, creates ease of doing business, adds value to digital initiatives and keeps the executive team in sync with the latest technology, while keeping the companies digital as well as physical assets safe. It is critical for the Head of technology to build strong and productive relationships with all business unit leaders, acting as a true partner and making IT a business enabler.
Key result Areas :
- Ownership of clients strategic IT roadmap and its alignment with business objectives
- Ensure IT policies, practices and decisions recognize the needs of all stakeholders.
- Identify the business benefits of alternative strategies, plus recommendations as appropriate.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with vendors and other service providers.
- Ownership of the IT budget, spend and Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company's goals and evolving needs.
- Risk Management Strategy of all IT and IT linked Assets
- Can cut through the hype to create objective business cases
- Design and implement robust processes, standards and procedures based on industry and vendor best practices and drive process improvements
- Create and/or use effective metrics to support fact-based decision-making and drive results
- Prepare budgets and ensure appropriate cost controls are in place. Manage capital and operating budgets to meet agreed targets
Infrastructure & Security :
- Work with the manager IT Helpdesk on streamlining IT Operations and Support processes.
- Implement and update security plans for all server and network assets, and develop training and communication approaches for raising organizational awareness around information security risks.
- Design and implement a disaster recovery plan for operating systems, databases, networks, servers, and software applications
- Assess the reliability and performance of outsourced/co-located services. Initiate preventive and corrective actions as required.
- Ensure all assets are legal, secure and compliant with relevant legislation, industry best practice standards and internal governance procedures.
- Ensure Business Continuity Protocols are in place Software systems
- Ownership and smooth functioning of all digital assets of the company
- Drive a lower total cost of ownership through improved efficiencies on technology requirements and spend.
- Implement Customer facing technologies and their transformation into data driven strategic marketing and customer analysis
- Work with function heads in improving their operations and Streamline business operations through ubiquitous technology Architecture, design & implementation
- Work with Vendors to identify and implement the best solutions for the firm
- Ensure safe change management in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Develop and support the adoption of new technologies e.g. digital, RPA, Machine Learning, Mobile and Digital media
- Continue the roadmap that delivers a predominantly cloud-based architecture that is based on platform and microservices.
- The person will also be the information security & protocols across the organisation
- Document existing systems architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives
- Set technology standards and direction as part of leadership team
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, products, services, protocols, and standards in support of business, security enhancement and development efforts.
- Provide strategic direction by assessing and managing the risks and opportunities associated with industry trends
- Create a people plan that delivers a succession plan, creates a pipeline of future talent and that retains skills in the organisation.
- Continue to develop and maintain a stable team culture with clear processes and professional delivery that transcends internal and vendor provided staff
Person Profile :
- A Bachelors or Masters from a good institute with at least 15 years experience .
- Head of Technology level role in technology for 3 or more years
- Track record of success with operational and technology strategy, multiple stakeholders and complex structures.
- Experienced in enterprise architecture, large scale software design/delivery and cloud migration technologies.
- Commercial experience and robust commercial management of vendors within the technology sector
- Significant experience managing and/or directing projects and services; firm grasp/ understanding of project management and managing change.
- Significant experience in all aspects of information technology planning, development and implementation, including but not limited to enterprise resource planning, systems architecture, telecommunications, database administration, Web and social media development and security and compliance issues;
- Balance being sufficiently technically competent with a good grounding in business fundamentals; needs to act as a business change leader with a strong strategic and business mindset.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills; very good communication and interpersonal abilities; able to manage stakeholder expectations.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations that relate to IT
- Experience in - ERP ( SAP) implementation and also Salesforce (CRM) Solutions
- Excellent Communication Skills and Executive presence