HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:424 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chief Technology Officer - Product Firm (15-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Management to define, prioritize and realize product road map.
- Aligning and providing feedback on the product road map, work closely with product to decide on prioritization, resource allocation, and timelines.
- Managing in-house engineering team, contracted development partners, and head the integrations of partner API's to our platform.
- Leading all aspects of the development life cycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance.
- Driving performance, efficiency and effectiveness of engineering and product development team.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Full stack knowledge & experience is a must.
Role Requirements :
- Prior CTO / Head of Engineering / Technical Visionary experience for a start-up, preferably with a track record of one or more successful exits.
- Significant experience in software architecture and personally building digital products from early stage through to scaling and maturity.
- An effective leader and team-player who knows how to hire and manage the right talent to scale the Engineering team.
- Deep knowledge of full-stack modern development practices.
- Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverable.
- Above all, should have the passion, commitment and patience, to build a great organization.
MUST HAVE WORKED IN A PRODUCT COMPANY, PREFERABLY A START-UP