Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:2471 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Chief Technology Officer - Payments Business (12-15 yrs)
Designation: Chief Technology Officer; Payments Business
The Chief Technology Officer reports to the CEO and will be responsible for establishing the company's technical vision and leading all aspects of the company's technology development. The CTO will be the company's top technology executive and will play a pivotal role in the company's strategic direction development, and future growth.
The CTO will have to undertake the following
- Build and develop a strong technology team and oversee development work on a day to day basis.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company's services.
- Establish governance processes that meet regulatory and company expectations for safeguarding customer information.
- The CTO will be required to provide inputs on design specification with the technology team/vendors on backend systems, integration with customer interfaces and supervise testing and information systems security and maintenance.
- Managing relationships with the various stakeholders for seamless integration and service delivery.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for technology CAPEX initiatives. The CTO must contribute in selecting and empanelling various vendors required for launching and undertaking the business of Payments & Remittances.
- Communicate the technology strategy to management, staff, partners, customers and stakeholders.
- The CTO will be entrusted to build a user friendly payments platform that encourages customers to make repeat transactions on the network.
- Participate in senior management discussions to for establishing governance processes of direction, control and ensure the objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organizations resources are used responsibly particularly in areas of software development, office networks, computers and telecommunications.
Experience: Proven leadership experience in Banking IT software and system (12 to 15 years). Start up experience from a payments company would be added advantage.
Education / Preferred Qualifications: B.Tech (Computer Science) & MBA from a reputed business school will be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.