Building Employee Forums at Employee Forums
Views:1600 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Chief Technology Officer - NBFC (12-16 yrs)
Chief Technology Officer - NBFC
The ideal candidate should be:
1. Able to get into the details while providing strategic, technical, and operating expertise and guidance, and bringing creativity, vision, and passion to the technology organization and its services.
2. Along with CEO and the senior management team, the CTO will play a critical role in the development of the company's holistic business strategy (customer acquisition and retention, product roadmap development, infrastructure and platform development), and then lead the development and implementation of technology that aligns with this business strategy.
3. The CTO will be in; charge of initiatives across the entire product lifecycle from customer discovery and user research to development and delivery.
4. Helping drive unified technology cross - sell across three verticals ; Payments (Subsidiary), Wealth tech (Subsidiary) and business services.
1. Provide strong daily inspiration, leadership, and management to the technology teams, including recruitment, employee training and development, and performance management.
2. Define, architect, and execute the organizational and infrastructure plan required to fulfil the company's business and technology strategies.
3. Supervise all functional areas of technology including software design and development, enterprise architecture, quality assurance and testing, production operations and technical support, network and systems administration, and information security management.
4. Provide high; level leadership to development projects that improve the functionality, reliability, scalability, and security of the company's applications and systems. While you should be able to delegate and manage teams, you should be hands o n and have the intent and ability to do the heavy lifting.
5. Drive a software development lifecycle process and culture that ensures the appropriate balance in which quality products are produced in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
6. Ensure sound architectural designs are employed and advocate for best practices and processes.
7. Create a strong internal culture to manage technology projects with accurate time estimates, adherence to deadlines, and strong communication to stakeholders.
8. Work in partnership with internal functional teams as a technology partner in forwarding business capabilities. Deliver the highest level of service to both internal and external constituents.
9. Provide input to annual budget exercises, and manage organizational spending to set budgets. Assist the senior management team in crafting the Company's holistic growth and organizational management strategies.
1. Proven dynamic leader of a high growth technology organization. Fintech/SaaS experience a major plus though not necessary.
2. 12+ years' experience in software design and development, preferably in a SaaS or web based environment. Startup experience will be valuable.
3. 7+ years' management of technical teams, including responsibilities for hiring, management, resource allocation, and budgeting.
4. Deep knowledge of MS .NET, C#, SQL Server, Web services and related technologies.
5. Strong familiarity with information security, risk management, and industry compliance requirements.
6. Exceptionally self; motivated and directed, with top - notch interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Proven ability to motivate in a team; oriented, collaborative environment. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem; solving abilities and Exceptional service orientation.
8. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline. Master's degree in one of these fields is a plus.