Chief Technology Officer - Logistics Startup (10-17 yrs)
CTO || Logistics Startup || Gurgaon
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The role will be responsible for driving the entire IT for the organization. As the Technology leader (CTO), you will be responsible for heading the Technology for our client, a pioneer in their space and take care of entire IT Operations, Infrastructure and Applications.
Client Details :
Our Client is dedicated to being the leader in providing highly reliable and cost-effective warehousing and logistics solutions. They provide solutions for the frozen and refrigerated food industry, and provide the most innovative and effective cold storage solutions.
- The role will be responsible for driving the entire IT for the organization which includes IT Operations, IT Support, IT security, Infrastructure, applications, cloud and digital transformation
- The role will require best-in-class strategic agility in order to quickly identify and prioritise areas of value contribution across the entire India ecosystem
- Strong collaboration with all members of the Leadership team
- 10+ years working in an IT related role with BTech/BE or MBA from pedigree colleges
- Strong project and program management and/or IT service experience.
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including segment leaders, IT personnel and project leaders
- Broad understanding of a company's business and technology strategies and established business process areas and the ways in which technology may impact and enhance business processes
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skills
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating, strategic initiatives and influencing skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to lead the entire technology team
- Be a part of high growth setup
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shikha Nidhi on +91 124 452 5435.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.