Proprietor at Techno Placements
Views:1544 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Chief Technology Officer - IT (20-27 yrs)
20 +s of experience in technology space, having handled a leadership role in his/her erstwhile assignments, should have the experience of working with Board, Technical Committees of the Company and should have led a team of technical experts comprising of PMO, Solution Architects, Systems , Networking, Security etc professionals for development and management of technology platforms.
- Champion the development, implementation and continued enhancement of Commodities Derivatives Project of the company
- Implementing company's technological vision, technology strategies, and ensuring that the technology resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
- Overseeing the development and dissemination of technology for external customers, vendors, and clients to help improve and increase business.
- Ensuring continuous availability of infrastructure and uninterrupted trading & clearing operations through effective vendor management.
- Leading the organization to expand and develop innovations in digital technologies, data science and business intelligence solutions, cloud computing, Software as a Service (SaaS) based solutions, machine learning/artificial intelligence, and other leading-edge technology capabilities.
- Ensuring adherence and compliance with regulations & Exchange's policies.
- Developing, tracking and controlling Capital & Operating budget of the technology department.
- Presenting updates to relevant committees of the Board and providing information /clarification as may be required for seeking their approvals.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with software companies and innovation labs and incubators across industries.
- Recruiting, supervising and managing technical staff, developing & maintaining IT policies and processes, IT process improvements, cost effectiveness and IT compliance as per regulatory requirements.
- Other responsibilities pertaining to leading the technology requirements of the Company.
Preferred Domains: MIIs (Exchanges, Clearing Corporations, Depositories), large Financial Services (Broking, Banks etc), large IT / IT enabled services' firms
Academic Qualifications - BE / MCA / M Tech / MSc / Other qualifications in technology will be considered provided it is supported by excellent experience credentials .
Preferred Certifications: ITIL, PMP, ISO Standards, Exchange Domain related Certifications (NISM/MCCP) etc
Exp :- 20 yrs
Job Location :- Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.