MD at Employers4Employees
Views:4894 Applications:744 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:453
Chief Technology Officer - IT (15-25 yrs)
The Purpose of This Role :
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Works closely with multiple stakeholders globally and locally Customers business, Engineering, Architecture and Operations Teams
- Drive high standards on quality, delivering solutions on time and within budgeted cost.
Value You Will Deliver :
- Deliver excellence in customer experience and value
- Build and sustain product engineering team(s). Hire and develop top talents. Continuously improve team efficiency and productivity.
- Setup and drive open, transparent culture within the team
- Adapt, champion and institute tool-based engineering governance. Setup processes and standards for engineering rigor adherence across projects
- Work with cross location teams to build functional and high-performance products in agile scrum
- Be responsible for guiding and leading product discovery, backlog grooming, execution, monitoring, and assigned features/ project(s) to keep on schedule and on budget.
- Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality against defined threshold, managing issue resolution process, and taking corrective action as necessary
- Contribute towards growth of the existing account, support bootstrapping of new accounts.
- Contribute towards creation of IP and digital assets
Our Ideal Candidate comes with :
- Overall experience not exceeding 15+ years in building enterprise scale systems, key program delivery across multiple geographically disbursed teams.
- Experience includes at least 5 years in full lifecycle product engineering services (Core Banking/Transaction Banking/ Payments Experience preferred)
Functional Competency -
- IT Software Development, Digital Solutions, Digital Transformation background are mandatory.
- Sound understanding of technology & of software development methodologies especially as relating to developing custom products for customers
- A proven and consistent track record of meeting revenue targets.
- This is a senior position in our organization and requires strong execution, communication, and analytical abilities.
- Candidate in recent times has been hands-on in full-stack enterprise technologies on user interface, middleware frameworks and database management. Has deep understanding of multiple technology stacks/languages/tools and their pros/cons.
- Sound understanding of digital technologies in the areas of cloud, cognitive and devops.
- Owns and is accountable for the design and development of a product or major product sub-system
- Analyze project risks, issues, costs, and benefits and make relevant recommendations to business and IT leadership. Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk when applicable
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.
- Working knowledge of systems infrastructure
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.