Assistant Director at Fields Of Purity
Views:1284 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
Chief Technology Officer - IT (14-28 yrs)
Work at this level involves responsibility for planning, directing and evaluating all informatics and tele matic resources of an organization which uses a large-scale computer network and in which the computer information system services are critical to meet the substantive organizational objectives and functions, while user requirements are complex and diverse. This level requires managerial ability and awareness of technological development and the needs of the Organization. The work has extensive impact and is critical to the achievement of the objectives of the Organization.
The responsibilities of the job require that its incumbent:
- Advise executive management of short- and long-range informatics systems implications on the programmes and on the budget of the Organization, explaining and accounting for the informatics programme to management and the legislative body.
- Organize resources and establish priorities in the informatics programme to facilitate the achievement of the Organization's objectives.
- Determine the acquisition of hardware and software for the Organization, negotiate facilities and services with vendors and monitor the delivery and compliance.
- Be responsible for the informatics architecture of the Organization, identify organizational issues that need decision or clarification to implement the informatics
architecture and obtain executive clearance/decision on these.
- Manage and direct subordinate supervisors who are responsible for project design, implementation and maintenance.
- Determine standards for the Organization related to acquisition, processing, storage and dissemination of information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.