Consultant at Scrabble INC
Views:197 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Chief Technology Officer - Internet/Online (14-16 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Take ownership of and build the front-end and back-end tech of own websites and mobile apps.
2. Venture into product customisations using AI and also come up with new tech features like discount modes, virtual try-on and other engagement tools.
3. Implementation of cutting-edge technology and innovations e.g. live selling, personalisation, AR etc
4. Integrating Technology onto different Sales channels like EBOs, MBOs, SIS etc and onto internal functions like Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Commerce, Marketing etc.
5. Develop user-friendly, revenue generating mobiles apps and other tech enabled platforms to enhance customer engagement and boost sales.
6. Drive engagement with internal and external stakeholders for implementing the technology agenda.
7. Stay updated with the latest trend and technology and keep the brand at the leading edge of tech in D2C beauty.
8. Build a cohesive, high performance tech team of developers and Tech leads.
Experience and Qualifications :
1. Prior experience leading the technology function preferably in consumer tech and start-ups.
2. Graduation/PG in Computer Science or related field.
3. In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development.
4. Hands on experience with complex project management.
5. Strong People Management Experience.
6. Strong experience in applications of latest Tech trends.