Senior Manager -Talent Acquisition at Matrix HR Services
Views:280 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Technology Officer - Internet/Online (12-19 yrs)
Hiring for CTO
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Chief Technology Officer to set strategy and make executive technology decisions on behalf of the organization including managing a technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision for its technological needs.
If you are a technology visionary with expertise in technological development who executes that vision, we want to hear from you!
Working directly with the CEO & Founders, you will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions impacting current and future operations. As the CTO, you will oversee all technology and technological resources, establish the technology vision, strategies, and growth plans.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Partner with Management to define, prioritize and realize product road map.
- Aligning and providing feedback on the product road map, work closely with product to decide on prioritization, resource allocation, and timelines.
- Managing in-house engineering team, contracted development partners, and head the integrations of partner API's to our platform.
- Leading all aspects of the development life cycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance.
- Driving performance, efficiency and effectiveness of engineering and product development team.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Full stack knowledge & experience is a must.
Role Requirements :
- Prior CTO / Head of Engineering / Technical Visionary experience for a start-up, preferably with a track record of one or more successful exits.
- Significant experience in software architecture and personally building digital products from early stage through to scaling and maturity.
- An effective leader and team-player who knows how to hire and manage the right talent to scale the Engineering team.
- Deep knowledge of full-stack modern development practices.
- Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverable.
- Above all, should have the passion, commitment and patience, to build a great organization.
- MUST HAVE WORKED IN A PRODUCT COMPANY, PREFERABLY A START-UP