Chief Technology Officer - Healthcare (15-25 yrs)
CTO - Largest Healthcare
Functions & Job Responsibilities:
- Set strategy and establish standards and ensure compliance and accuracy for company's IT performance, including cloud architectures, server technologies, data warehouse and communication technologies (LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet, security, wireless implementation and any devices connecting to, or containing data or systems). Align technology-related decisions with the organization's goals.
- Create technology vision for the company to stay ahead of competitors.
- Develop and implement technology and digital health road map with short term/annual and long term/5-year budget plans.
- Identify, negotiate contract, and work with best-in-breed technology vendors to deliver key health plans services to members/providers/brokers.
- Build and manage Agile Scrum Team who is responsible for defining Stories, prioritizing the Backlog, and maintaining consistency and integrity of the Solution.