Director at Edge India
Views:1369 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:245
Chief Technology Officer - Global Information Services Leader (18-25 yrs)
CTO - Global Information Services leader
Our client is a leading global information services leader. They partner with the world's leading organisations in business, finance and government to provide the unrivalled insights, perspectives and intelligence lead to well-informed, confident decisions. The company serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500 across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
We are currently seeking to identify a senior Technology leader as their CTO.
The Job :
This is a technology strategy role closely aligned with business and a part of the senior leadership. The incumbent will drive, direct and evolve the technical strategy of the company aligning with its business strategy, and making sure the company continues to have the best technology offering in a dynamically evolving highly competitive space.
- Define the strategy and direction of product engineering and processes, cloud deployment strategies, as well as product development.
- Oversee the engineering department comprising of Development, Quality Assurance, DevOps, and support teams; providing hands-on technical oversight, directing engineering and product delivery efforts, outline goals for research & development.
- Drive the technical architecture of platforms
- Leverage experience and leadership to transform existing functions to drive consistency and efficiency
- Conduct technology due diligence, contracts reviews & approvals, Vendor management
- Assess and refine existing Agile development process by working with product management, support, development, DevOps, and QA
- You hold a degree in computer science, with 18+ years of experience, of which 7-10 years are in IT engineering leadership with team sizes of 200+ and 10+ years in software development.
- You are a strategic thinker with strong and credible leadership skills and commercial acumen.
- You are well-versed in latest technological trends (Data Science, AI/ML, Blockchain etc.) and a champion in execution.
- Knowledge on On-premise deployment strategies and AWS is a must
- You have proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role with a global footprint
- You have experience in capital markets space in a financial institution, or technology / service provider
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.