Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:431 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Chief Technology Officer - FinTech (12-21 yrs)
We are looking for a CTO who will own all initiatives to develop and scale technology, execute an aggressive roadmap, institute best engineering practices, and deliver innovative products.
i. Build the MVP, design the app architecture and set up the infrastructure.
ii. Would be responsible for backend, frontend, infrastructure, architecture, scalability, server-side engineering, UI and all other technical aspects of the product in line with the company's strategy.
iii. Lead the technology team including the engineering team, data team, QA and DevOps team.
iv. Innovate the company's product offering in partnership with technology, product and team.
v. Define a technology roadmap with organization & business goals envisioning the tech stack required to scale the business with a long-term technology vision.
vi. Understand product vision and business needs for defining product requirements.
vii. Prioritizing & Scoping features closely with the Product team. viii. Architecting solutions and driving the technical aspects for the projects.
ix. Gather resources, knowledge, and research the market to define the right product mix for the market.
x. Strong process sense - Being able to suggest the right-sized process.
xi. Can articulate the required changes and bring about innovative systems/processes which lead to system enhancements and process efficiencies.
xii. Provide inputs, estimates, and plans for product and feature development. Set and manage expectations, communicate, and execute goals within timelines.
xiii. Own the technology strategy to support business growth, new launches, and development of features development while mitigating project risk.
xiv. Planning and delivering features, releases and striving towards technical debt reduction.
xv. Monitoring and supporting apps, SaaS platforms and handling issues that get escalated.
xvi. Championing best software engineering practices in the team like design, code reviews etc.
xvii. Experiment and adopt new & relevant technologies. xviii. Ensure standards are followed and appropriate engineering processes are applied.
xix. Working with various stakeholders and helping complex requirements into simpler stories and then into code.
xx. Consistently raise the bar in developing high-quality software
xxi. Be a technical mentor to the team. Managing and reviewing the technical contribution of engineers.
xxii. Build and foster a growth mindset culture in the team.
xxiii. Cultivate ownership of design to monitoring production by engineers
xxiv. Setting up short bursts of hackathons with the team to accelerate ideas to the experimentation stage.
8.Education qualifications, skills & experience Education qualification
B.Tech (Computer Science)/MS from IIT/NIT/BITS Pilani Skills
- Strong technical domain knowledge and fundamentals,
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical spec and design.
- Strong coding, designing, testing skills, exposure to agile - Strong architecture skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to lead by example
- A hands-on attitude.
- Ability to carry out tactical execution
- Ability to simplify complex problems and solve them in a creative manner
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Methodologies: i. OKR, Agile
Tools: i. Jira, CRM, Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Blog writing
- Around 12-14 years of industry experience out of which 5+ years of strong experience in a Product based start-up in B2C space.
- Previous work experience as a Chief Technology Officer, Engineering/Technology Head or Technical Architect role.
- Prior experience with Full Stack development of web and mobile based applications.
- Experience in building scalable products and platforms, fully redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure and working on modern technologies.
- Prior experience in fintech start-up, an e-commerce startup, B2C platforms is essential.
- Experience in leading banks, fintech, payment systems companies and gateways would be an added preference.
- Experience in managing software projects right from inception to launch seeing the full lifecycle with a deep understanding of agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage end-to-end delivery of large-scale projects from concept, scope, planning, estimation, project management, and deployment.
- Understanding of various aspects of technology needed in a startup from the product to internal systems.
- Core knowledge of information security vulnerabilities and risk management is essential.
- Hands-on experience in digital initiatives, big data, mobile apps, AI & ML, analytics, DevOps and business intelligent solutions - Experience working with tools to manage schedule, cost and risks of ongoing projects.
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and deliverables.
- Know the current technology trends and use them to build business strategies.
- Contribution to open-source platforms, GitHub, Stack overflow etc.