Client Manager at Grassik Search
Views:1057 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Chief Technology Officer - Engineering & B2C IT Product (8-20 yrs)
CTO will manage - Engineering & Product Teams
- Provide strategic guidance of all technology and engineering-related decisions, including product roadmap, to maximize the company's future growth and profitability
- Evaluate and evolve current application architecture, handle verification and validation of mission critical software, and aid in decision-making aimed at developing a more seamless, scalable product. (This could include a product rebuild if deemed necessary.)
- Oversee the hiring and management of all technology-related staff, consultants, and 3rd party vendors (engineers, data scientists, IT personnel, QA testing resource, etc.)
- Implement technology solutions and development tools that may improve efficiency and effectiveness of all Departments, and in a fashion that supports the company's KPIs, mission and values.
- Implement information security standards/policies, including running audits and document security procedures
- Lead writing and management of software related documentation
- Devise an application deployment strategy, including guidance of DevOps and hosting server infrastructure
- Make recommendations for product improvements, and any other innovations that could be beneficial within any/all company departments and projects, based on technological research - especially those within the ticketing and blockchain industries, explore new tools/technologies to improve development efficiency and product quality
- Analyze and report on opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services, including identification of competitive services, product and enhancement requirements, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business. Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.