Delivery Manager at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:882 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Technology Officer - EduTech Startup (20-25 yrs)
This is an opportunity to join an EdTech start-up at the start and shape this exciting new game. changer in higher education and the career development arena. We are seeking a world-class CTO, who can help us build and lead the platform development, overseeing both the product and R&D teams through senior Heads/Directors. As CTO, reporting to the CEO, you will spearhead the development of a world-class, agile product development organisation that can operate in a fast-moving environment, work with stakeholders remotely and across functions, and build and develop an exciting, massive scale platform and marketplace using lean and agile approaches.
The CTO will be an established Technology leader with significant experience in B2B and B2C environments. He/she will champion the full spectrum of platform development strategy and operations, supported by the Directors of Product and Technology, in building upon the MVP and launching a new ed tech platform and its allied content and commercial products.
- Produce and lead a clear technology vision, roadmap and target architecture for the future.
- Make sure we have a clear understanding of our technology and product needs, based on robust, ongoing user research, testing and data, with a prioritised and transparent backlog.
- Assemble, nurture and lead high performing teams from MVP through to Product Launch and finally large-scale development and operational deployment.
- Plan new features to cover growing product tech needs and develop a scalable optimized product infrastructure in preparation for launch
- Lead a high growth strategy through ensuring competitive advantage underpinned by cutting edge technology
The CTO will instill and model the shared company values to ensure staff and clients of Eden Careers enjoy the same high standards and experience.
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deliver a compelling technology vision to build and sustain a world class careers and learning platform.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Build strong organizational partnerships with Edens senior leaders of Marketing, Business
- Development and Operations to develop the platform.
- Propose, secure, and effectively manage budgets to support platform development.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
- Bachelors in IT/Engineering or equivalent with a strong technical grounding
- Masters degree in am emergent field like Analytics/AI/Robotics is desirable or equivalent work experience in a SaaS/EdTech industry.
Relevant Experience Required:
- Exceptional ability to develop and set technology and product strategy in complex organisations, with 20+ years of experience with at least 5+ of senior leadership experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to start-up, lead, manage, develop and facilitate product, technology and engineering teams.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering, data architecture, data security and data science.
Experience with key technologies :
- Data Science Python, Natural language processing (NLP), spaCy, Tensor flow, Jupyter Notebook.
- Front End React Native, Angular JS, Spring JS, HTML5 , Bootstrap framework.
- Back End Java Native, Python, Flask, Spring Boot
- Infrastructure EC2, S3 Bucket, DynamoDB, AWS SageMaker , IAM , Cognito , AWS API Gateway
- Deep understanding of integration and API concepts, patterns, and technologies.
- Experience with EdTech frameworks and products desirable