Consultant at ProEdge
Views:743 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Chief Technology Officer - EdTech Startup (12-20 yrs)
Role Objective :
- The Chief Technology Officer's role is to assure the timely development and successful execution of the company's technology backbone during their current phase of growth.
- This requires envisioning the company's service offerings as a mobile/web-based business, developing back end processing server, coordinating its handshake with the front end client and planning for risk and growth.
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in designing & managing software development products, including designing, modelling & technical architecture
- Industry exposure in Edtech sector essential
- Ability to manage projects with multiple stake holders from conceptualization to execution.
- Strong business acumen, ability to translate business requirement to optimal technology solution.
- He/ She will be responsible for the Information Security of the Organization and the Product.
- Lead the team on Software Engineering principles. Attract and retain talent, do design and development methodology as long term custodian of engineering assets created.
- He/ she should have led end to end development of at least one web application/ mobility product that has been released and used by consumers / corporate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.