Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:6124 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Chief Technology Officer - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Chief Technology Officer - Ecommerce - IIT/ NIT/ BITS
As the CTO, you will be providing leadership in all technical aspects of the business. You will be responsible in multiple aspects of product launch/scaling, business direction, people development and engineering roadmap working closely with the CEO.
- You will assure successful execution through the definition, development, and deployment of the tech.
- Develop and implement a technology road-map that aligns with the business strategy and delivers both short-term and long-term results.
- Be the technology leader by developing a sustainable architecture to support business growth.
- Build an engaged, motivated and driven team that is able to execute and perform at the highest levels.
- Ability to work from scratch and build a multi-functional product includes web and mobile applications.
- You will be hands-on, so involved in writing code as much as leading the team.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Implement technical security infrastructure and processes
- Collaborate with the product management team and end- users to update the platform vision and delivery schedules.
- Ensure that the architecture is future- proofed and kept current at all times.
- Define and monitor policies and processes for product lifecycle management - new features, production issues, customer, stakeholder feedback, and larger projects and get them developed and delivered
- Be responsible for setting up the internal IT systems - IT Infrastructure, applications, etc to run an efficient organization.
- Define Information Security policies and IT policies and procedures to ensure firm objectives are achieved and risks are controlled
- BE/ B. Tech./ M. Tech. from a premier engineering college
- 12 - 15 years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, an architect, project manager and a team leader in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to successfully have launched a product to market
- Experience with full-stack software development including newer front-end frameworks
- Excellent understanding of UI, General Web functions and standards,
- Ability to code/ should be hands-on with coding, apart from strategically and technologically guide the team
- Be able to integrate sourcing/ warehousing/ frontend/ analytics and big data
- Tech expertise in Open Source/ PHP, My SQL, Java, JS, HTML, CSS3, Cloud Platform, Integration, Big Data
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Product Life Cycle Management, Product Launch, Business Strategy, Mobile Applications, Business Growth, Web Technologies, IT Infrastructure, People Development, Information Security
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.