Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:1689 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Chief Technology Officer - eCommerce (12-22 yrs)
- Ensuring that the product vision is realized through excellence in execution
- Developing technical strategy and for developing and maintaining a technical road-map that will continue to innovate from a technical standpoint.
- Work closely with founders and management team to lead engineering planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives, timetables, implementation and deployment of product
- Maintain and build a high-performance engineering culture
- Own the development methodology. Align with the executive team to improve the development process, prioritize projects and manage multiple work streams-
- Lead a team of Software Developers, QA Engineers, establishing development practices and standards
- Build and retain world class engineers through strong recruitment, mentoring, and career management
- Grow our engineering team and maintaining right tech culture throughout.
- Be accountable for delivery of projects within schedules and timelines
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
- Manage team budgets and reporting metrics. You love to be lean and crafty with limited resources
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast-paced environment. Adsorb uncertainty and provide certainty.
What we need:
- 12+ years of experience. Have worked in high scale products. Start-up experience strongly preferred
- Strong hold on tech, architecture, design pattern to lead long term scalable, stable and flexible tech solutions for business, marketing and product long term initiatives.
- Extensive software engineering development and design experience with complex and highly scalable products using multiple technologies and languages
- Strong program management expertise and engineering execution skillset
- Strong business and product acumen to be able to solve business and product problems enabling through tech solution.
- Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.