Senior HR Associate at Talentiser.com
Views:1009 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chief Technology Officer - eCommerce (12-22 yrs)
- Ensuring that the product vision is realized through excellence in execution
- Developing technical strategy and for developing and maintaining a technical road-map that will continue to innovate from a technical standpoint.
- Work closely with founders and management team to lead engineering planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives, timetables, implementation and deployment of product
- Maintain and build a high-performance engineering culture
- Own the development methodology. Align with the executive team to improve the development process, prioritize projects and manage multiple work streams-
- Lead a team of Software Developers, QA Engineers, establishing development practices and standards
- Build and retain world class engineers through strong recruitment, mentoring, and career management
- Grow our engineering team and maintaining right tech culture throughout.
- Be accountable for delivery of projects within schedules and timelines
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
- Manage team budgets and reporting metrics. You love to be lean and crafty with limited resources
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our fast-paced environment. Adsorb uncertainty and provide certainty.
What we need:
- 12+ years of experience. Have worked in high scale products. Start-up experience strongly preferred
- Strong hold on tech, architecture, design pattern to lead long term scalable, stable and flexible tech solutions for business, marketing and product long term initiatives.
- Extensive software engineering development and design experience with complex and highly scalable products using multiple technologies and languages
- Strong program management expertise and engineering execution skillset
- Strong business and product acumen to be able to solve business and product problems enabling through tech solution.
- Experience in organisation wide initiatives and change management.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.