Founder & CEO at LetsLink
Views:162 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Technology Officer/Core Team Member - Startup (5-10 yrs)
Chief Technology Officer/Core Team Member
About the startup :
- I read somewhere that it takes 3 to make a successful company- a hustler (marketing), a hipster (product), and a hacker (engineering). So we are looking for the "hacker" to take our startup to the next level and make it a global company.
- If you love startups (for the right reasons) and have awesome hands-on technical skills, great attitude, integrity-and can commit for the long haul - let's talk.
What we are looking for?
- We are looking for an experienced (ideally full stack) CTO to lead the company's technological vision, design and implement technology roadmap, mentor and develop the team, and ensure that the technical resources are aligned with the company's business needs.
- Reporting to the founder, the tech-head will lead our mission to utilize technology to improve efficiency, accessibility, and experience for Lets Link's user-base from the scratch.
- Any experience growing a Social Media/IM startup would be incredibly valuable, especially the iterative process of getting to product-market fit. It would also help if you could get up to speed quickly and understand the structure of the codebase to turn around new updates fast.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a CTO to join as part of the core team
- Responsible for end-to-end product conceptualization/design and technology implementation of the platforms required for course delivery and student management
- Understand the structure of the current product and, with input from the founder, architect, design, and develop the app per the vision.
- Oversee all aspects of the technology, including technical strategy, technology architecture, best practices & technology stacks
- Track, analyze, and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Build and lead a strong technology team
- Translating business needs to technology strategy
- Collaborate with external agencies/vendors as and when required
What are we looking for?
- B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
- 5+ years of experience in technology & product, with hands-on knowledge & expertise in coding & application development
- Experience with actual product launch and adoption
- Work experience in Edu-tech, E-commerce or Social Media Startup will be an added advantage
- Entrepreneur looking for the next challenge or professional with a passion to become an entrepreneur
- Self Starter who can set their own product visions, build relevant teams, and execute the plans to actual implementation and success
Our Perks :
- LetsLink is pre-seed, but we are in the process of raising funds.
- Further, this is a CTO and Core Team role in an upcoming startup, so the significant portion of the compensation will be in the form of Equity. An official (paid) offer will only be there once we've successfully raised our seed round.
E- quity : 1-10% depending on experience and contribution. The salary post-seed raise is negotiable, but, in all likelihood, it will be in the range of (8L-24L PA ) bracket as investors prefer that their money goes initially into building the company than salaries. The good news is that with subsequent fundraise, the salary and the "equity" value go up dramatically the perks of the startup.
- Work from Home as of now, post covid 4 days working week, 1 day Work from home, Flexible timings & sometimes working weekends due to product rollouts, Pizza & Coke in the house.
- Candidate should be willing to work for equity/ownership in the business-
- Note : This job is not the right match for candidates expecting high salaries. We are not looking for employees. We are looking for core team members who can build the business with us and so become the joint owner with us.
Disclaimer : Raising funds is a lengthy process and may take 12 to 24 months to close post rollout.