CEO at Stealth Mode Startup
Views:425 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Chief Technology Officer - Cofounder - IT (2-10 yrs)
CTO-CoFounder (Only Equity-No Salary-No Investment Needed)
The Role: CTO-Cofounder
The Company- US:
We are an early stage India-based 'Stealth Mode' start-up, looking for a visionary to join the team and take a seat at the table. The Founding team brings over 20 years of combined experience in business development, sales, marketing and operations with deep industry expertise.
They have a very strong network and also direct industry experience, having up to 10 years' experience within this space and facing the problems first-hand. (Problems which you are also GUARANTEED to have faced at some point in your life too). We are on a journey to develop and and want to provide a world class platform to solve the customer problems and bridge the gaps.
We are looking for a CTO-Cofounder to join us in this very nascent stage and help us scale the business from scratch. You will be the core member of founding team working on MVP along with founders.
You will be a central part of the founding team in an ambitious start-up project looking to shake up an entire highly lucrative ($2.7+ trillion globally) yet outdated industry with massive scope. We also aim to truly drive social change, and really make a difference in the process of building the next mega-company which will shake up this industry. There is nothing worse than having sight but no vision.
The idea has definitely sent ripples within this space. There are few movers but no SHAKERS in the space. We want to focus on building the roads while they may be busy on building the cars.
- Working together with the CEO & COO, you will be spearheading the technical requirements, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- An idea and execution are two fundamentally different things, you should be a self-motivated, hungry and ambitious individual able to oversee the techncial side to building a tech centric Mega-Company.
- A strategic thinker, an effective communicator and business-orientated able to drive forward through the next milestones.
We are aiming to be Pre-seed ready by Q4 2023.
This is an equity only role till we get funding and would be most suitable for candidates who :
- Are excited and passionate about creating something new
- Want to take complete ownership and love working independently
- Bring a high level of focus and are completely hands-on
- Care about creating a great technology workforce with a growth mindset and leadership focus
- Believe in hiring only the best
- Can balance the need for speed in the short run with quality and performance in the long - run
RESPONSIBILITIES - THE ROLE:
- Partner with CEO to give technical insight on commercial direction
- Engaging closely with the founding team to build the vision, architecture and tech stack
- Delivering on the product MVP ( cross platform and webapp) in the short term and designing the tech plan for the long term
- Drive architecture decision-making ensuring a stable, good quality scalable product
- Build out tech stack, and initial hiring. Building the tech team from scratch and closely guiding and supporting them
- Developing a solid understanding of the customer segment and aligning the team accordingly
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Refine and polish up core platform - further design and development required
- Outline goals for research and development
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
SKILLS - YOU :
- Expertise in Python, My SQL, Django, React Js, HTML, CSS3, React Native
- Hands-on coder and willing to code as and when necessary
- Have experience in building web and mobile ecommerce/networking/social media apps
- Bring experience or deep understanding of distributed large scale computing
- Knowing the importance of good, reusable software architecture and quality code
- Having deep understanding of working in AWS is a must
- A self-starter with a problem-solving aptitude who can get stuck in and deliver results.
- Strong technical knowledge and strategic thinking, to go hand in hand with a good business acumen.
- A builder of things; a visionary able to take something from idea to fruition building truly engaging products.
- Strong full-stack developer (mobile and web) and architecture.
- Being well-versed with current and emerging technologies, trends, and business concepts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
- AI/ML background. BSc/MSc in Computer Science.
- Initial Compensation will be in the form of equity only. Please refrain from applying if you are looking for financial security from Day 1.
- We would love to have you on our team if you are a-getter, self-driven, and have a positive attitude. Come join us if you want to be a part of an exciting journey!
- Ready to embark on this transformative journey? Connect with us