Lead Consultant at Maxima Global Executive Search
Views:360 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Chief Technology Officer/Chief Product Officer - ProcureTech Startup (10-12 yrs)
CTO / CPO (Early Stage ProcureTech Start-Up)
- Our client is an early stage procuretech e-commerce start-up operating in stealth mode. They are building India's fastest-growing cloud-connected network of micro, small and medium manufacturers to manage the end-to-end bulk procurement leveraging big data and AI. Brain child of some of the most successful professionals who have come out with this product and solution which will revolutionize the procurement domain with its disruptive platform and cutting-edge solution.
- Their offerings will help their clients attain excellence in the procurement function with a microlevel monitoring on every aspect of the procurement platform through an intelligent software system. They have already garnered the attention of the leading VC- s, & PE's and have closed the pre-seed funding rounding recently with next in pipeline.
- They are now looking at hiring a strong CTO /CPO - Technology Leader to be part of the core team to develop this world class solution and build an organization for the future. Someone who combines the best of technical expertise with business know-how to help build a tech-first procurement company. As a part of the core team, your role will involve defining the tech processes and building the product and the team from scratch
- Build company products, design architectures and set up the infrastructure.
- Would be responsible for backend, frontend, infrastructure, architecture, scalability, server-side engineering, UI and all other technical aspects of the product in line with the company's strategy.
- Lead the technology team including the engineering team, data team, QA and DevOps team.
- Define a technology roadmap with organization & business goals envisioning the tech stack required to scale the business with a long-term technology vision.
- Understand product vision and business needs for defining product requirements.
- Architecting solutions and driving the technical aspects for the projects.
- Gather resources, knowledge, and research the market to define the right product mix for the market.
- Provide inputs, estimates, and plans for product and feature development. Set and manage expectations, communicate, and execute goals within timelines.
- Own the technology strategy to support business growth, new launches, and development of features development while mitigating project risk.
- Planning and delivering features, releases and striving towards technical debt reduction.
- Monitoring and supporting apps, SaaS platforms and handling issues that get escalated.
- Experiment and adopt new & relevant technologies.
- Ensure standards are followed and appropriate engineering processes are applied.
- Consistently raise the bar in developing high-quality software.
- Be a technical mentor to the team. Managing and reviewing the technical contribution of engineers.
- Build and foster a growth mindset culture in the team.
- B.S. /B.E/ M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent from a tier-1 educational institute with 10 - 12 years of experience at a top tech organization or a fast-growing unicorn startup is a must-have.
- Prior experience with Full Stack development of web and mobile-based applications in building scalable products and platforms
- Experience in managing software projects right from inception to launch seeing the full lifecycle with a deep understanding of agile methodologies.
- Core knowledge of information security vulnerabilities and risk management is essential.
- Prior e-commerce experience preferred.