Consultant at Populus Global
Views:346 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Chief Technology Officer - Business Information Service Provider Firm (15-25 yrs)
Client: Business Information Service Provider
Role: The requirement is for a CTO. This position is based in Dubai and will involve travel across geographies.
Reporting: Chief Executive Officer & Board Management Committee (BMC)
Goals: The CTO is responsible for establishing the Company's technical vision, developing the product roadmap and leading all aspects of the Company's technology development.
- The CTO will be responsible for our IT development and support centre in India, which consists of development, IT support, testing, QA and infrastructure.
Job Description: The CTO will be required to:
- Manage the development of our core product and value-added products/services in a cost-effective manner.
- Facilitate communications between managers with standard meetings and reporting.
- Manage acquisition and maintenance of cost-effective technology including infrastructure, third party software and systems.
- Lead the evaluation, development, and deployment of our bureau application.
- Develop and execute an information security plan that protects the confidentiality and ensures safe storage of the data and servers at all our partner offices and affiliates.
- Provide technical direction for software product development and IT systems.
- Develop, track, and control the development and deployment of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing infrastructure, staffing and operations.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Experience in information services/news portals/Digitally driven organizations/Startups.