Recruitment Specialist at Concept Agrotech Consultants Ltd
Views:278 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Chief Technical Officer - Software Development (10-15 yrs)
LOCATION : NEW DELHI (WORK FROM OFFICE)
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Oversee data security, management, and governance.
- Make infrastructure decisions, ensuring technical excellence, versatility, safety and soundness, resiliency and scalability in the architecting and engineering of product solutions, as well as managing all technical delivery.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
- Leading various teams including software development, network, security, database, Quality & testing simultaneously.
- Conduction regular session & review meetings with the teams.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Manage IT resource allocation, goal/KPI setting, and performance metrics.
- Define the company's overall technology strategy to support business objectives.
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities and goals for IT management and production, balancing the long-term and immediate needs.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role for min. 3 years of time.
- Extensive experience with MVC frameworks& C# language.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Experience working on google cloud
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Experience designing and managing an effective IT governance framework across the spectrum of IT service delivery.
- Strong communication with ability to convey technical topics in easy-to-understand business terms and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.