Talent Acquisition & BD at Right Advisors
Views:194 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Technical Officer - Healthcare (4-10 yrs)
Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- In-depth knowledge of Python and Android
- Sound knowledge in MongoDB & Django.
- An ideal candidate should have well-rounded experience in various technologies
- Strong understanding of Coding.
- Good experience as Full Stack Developer
- Zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks
- Good analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills; Good team player, self-motivated, committed, action-oriented and results-focused.
- Must have handled user interface of 5000.
- Candidate preference : worked with startups product based company