Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultant Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1373 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Chief Technical Officer - Auto Ancillary/Auto (19-25 yrs)
Key Responsibilities Area Works Deliverable
Design & Development:
1. Lead the R&D function of JVC for design to Cost, Functionality, Aesthetics & Timely development.
2. Technology transfer from Solaris for timely development of JVC products.
3. Conceptualization of the product and developing road map for product design and materialization as per specification provided.
4. Lead the Prototype building activities for timely launch of products
5. Designing electric powertrain and propulsion system for EV packaging.
6. Timely Product development to meet market requirement.
7. Supporting and resolving technical issues w.r.t. design during the phases of product development.
8. Extending full support for manufacturing under contract manufacturing guidelines.
9. Managing and displaying synergy between design Deptt, Vehicle Integration and validation to offer quality product as per customer requirement.
10. Facilitating & extending support for Homologation, Testing& Validation of JVC products in the Territory.
11. Coordination for Vehicle/virtual analysis CAE, FEA etc.
1. Supporting Sourcing team for localization of unique parts.
1. Facilitation for New Launch, Technical shows etc.
2. Supporting after sales team for redressal of customer issues.
1. Enabling PMG to plan & budget the resources required to set up the R&D process.
2. Resource allocation and monitoring for the successful execution of the vehicle development plan
Training & Development:
1. Lead the team of Managers /Executives in R&D and train them to achieve the business goals.
2. Coherent involvement to update oneself &team on latest technology related to EV industry