Founder at NATE Advisory
Views:2130 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Chief Strategy Officer - Engineering & Manufacturing Industry (20-30 yrs)
Human potential is boundless-and it's already within every organization.
NATE Advisory's first of a kind solution is tailored for core engineering and manufacturing sector, that blends
- Time tested innovation algorithm
- Million+ real world solutions
- Artificial Intelligence's predictive capability
- All directly into hands of workforce as an app to get engineering and manufacturing workforce.
- Elevating them to a value adding quadrant of solving problems and innovate.
As part of our founding team we are looking for a seasoned ( 20 + Years Industry experience ) leader to join us as
" Chief Strategy Officer ( From Core Engineering & Manufacturing Industry)"
Our work ethos and culture :
- Respect for deep industry expertise, insight and experience
- Appreciate the innovation and iteration cycles
- Acknowledge organization change is hard and takes time
- People centricity is the base mantra for any transformation project
Role & Responsibility :
- Evolve and iterate a comprehensive, long term strategic plan and growth strategy with the founding team members.
- Play an integral part in shaping our AI algorithms and solution design to maximise impact
- Analyze market dynamics, market share changes and product feature performance.
- Chart & map international market/s entry strategy at the initial phase to maximise scale and growth speed
- Identify important capital projects, joint ventures, potential M&A targets and other strategic partnership opportunities.
- Identify and convey strategic risks.
- Communicate strategy across target industries, engineering & manufacturing forums
- Draw roadmaps to involve educations institutes and subject matter experts across functions and technologies
- Oversee the execution of business initiatives in line with strategy
- Ensure suitable metrics and key performance indicators are in place to measure performance and progress