HR at Recruitment Firm
Views:354 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Strategy Officer - Digital Transformation - Real Estate (5-10 yrs)
Homesfy was established in 2013 with the aim of simplifying the home-buying process and make the real estate transaction reliable, trustworthy and hassle-free. We are one of the oldest and one of the leading marketing aggregators in the real estate industry. We have achieved this over the years by amplifying the reach of homebuyers with relevant and personalized Home Solutions.
Homesfy team is looking for a CSO-who would create the necessary blue print for next level expansion of the firm around all pillars: technology, operations, business & people. The position will work directly with the CEO & founder of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Chief Strategy Officer :
- Assess the company's different projects from the services down to the daily administrative activities and come up with transformational agenda keeping best practices and peer competition as a reference.
- Drive projects across all areas to bring around transformation with a special focus on Technology as the epicentre of this transformation.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and improving automation index.
- Develop new business opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
- Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
Education and Experience :
- Technology background and MBA from a premium institute.
- Must have at least 5 years- experience in strategic planning, organisational transformation, digitisation or related areas