Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:1876 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Chief Security Officer - Corporate/Govt Bodies/Law Enforcement Agencies (20-30 yrs)
1. Responsible for ensuring a holistic approach to security, considering: Governance, resilience,counter terrorism, physical security, information security and personnel security.
2. Provide general advice and support on all aspects of security and safety and will plan and prepare for medium and high risk events and activities
3. Responsible for ensuring that all of the appropriate security assets are tasked and deployed as well as conducting security audits and assessments.
4. Implementation of the Group's security strategy and the development of policies and procedures to support the strategy.
5. Liaise with various Government Departments / bodies, Trade Union leaders, Law enforcement agencies etc. to handle and settle any investigation related to breach/threat of security to the Group.
6. Ensure that operational security decisions are correctly recorded and stored, with due regard to sensitivity and information security
7. Implementation of the Group's disaster preparedness strategy, the development of policies and procedures to support the strategy 8. Ensure that professional security staff are positioned and trained to provide operational excellence.
9. Be vigilant of security risks arising out internal sources within the Group e.g. leak of confidential information and carry out surveillance of suspects, report potential threats to management and carry out full-fledged investigation of any suspected or actual incidence of security breach/threat
10. Encourage a security culture running throughout the Group in all of her Undertakings
11. Should have a good understanding of cyber laws and should be able to investigate if there is a breach
- 20 years in senior positions handling physical security and Information security in Corporates/Government bodies or law enforcement agencies e.g. Police, Home Office
- Candidate should be Ex-Service man at Senior level Major, lieutenant Colonel, Central Industrial Security force (CISF), Border Security force, Central Reserve Police force (CRPF), National Security Guard(NSG)) & Police forces at the level of Additional DCP, DSP & above.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.