Lead Consultant at Bizdom Consulting
Views:915 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Sales Officer - Logistics Industry (20-30 yrs)
Logjob is a country's first and only industry specialist recruitment firm that has a fair understanding of various functions and roles of the logistics industry
We are hiring Chief Sales Officer for one of our clients Specialise in Warehousing, Transportation, Reverse Logistics, 3PL Services, Cold Storage, Mission Critical Services, Imports and Exports, and Value Added Services
CSO's main role shall be developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets. The focus shall be on hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
CTC Budget - Including 20% Variable + Other perks.
Reporting - COO/CEO
The CSO will be responsible for the performance of a company's sales and its standing in the marketplace.
- Corporate office Chennai. However, the company is flexible to consider placement at the place of choice of the candidate.
Roles and responsibilities
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets and accounts
- Set up sales budgets Creating / advancing / executing strategic plans to reach sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Maintaining an effective sales team by recruiting and training employees. This process also includes monitoring, appraising and disciplining members of the team.
- Working with other areas of the business to develop marketing materials and marketing opportunities.
- Understanding the market and trends within it.
- Meet with potential clients and function as their consultant
- Overseeing and managing a large team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical area.
- collaborating with the senior team to set revenue goals Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Analyse pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
Primary Qualifications and skills- Essential:
- Any graduate with an MBA in sales/marketing
- Proven sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Previous experience of minimum 15 years as, a sales manager or sales and marketing head/ Chief Sales officer heading a national profile of which minimum five years should be from a Logistics/ Supply Chain industry
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- A deep understanding of the market services/products