Manager (Practice Head) - Property & Construction at Michael Page
Views:2015 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Chief Sales & Marketing Officer (CSMO) - Real Estate
A. Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
Sales & Distribution :
- Ensure the outsourced team of sales executives is able to identify the right customers for various projects. This will be critical to the success of our sales pitch depends largely on the accuracy of the analysis.
- Use the market data analysis, coupled with own sales expertise, to craft sales pitches. Establishing a strong initial connect with the customer and mapping their requirement to our products will be essential.
- Support the Sales teams in qualifying prospects by leveraging a deep understanding of the product as well as customer base.
- Assign targets for various team members, monitor their performance and to ensure that they consistently achieve their targets.
- Provide guidance to the team leads based on own sales experience and industry knowledge, thereby building on team capability towards effectively managing the pre-sales process/lead management.
- Consistently work with the Sales Heads to strengthen the overall business development process and ensure a smooth customer experience.
Marketing Strategies :
- Plan, and Execute of various Marketing activities as per the budgets and timelines.
- Conceptualize and execute specific promotions programs, as relevant to generate quality business leads.
- Create and implement plans to increase market share. Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with other staffs to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions within budgetary constraints
- Strategise for ATL/BTL activities
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Leading and managing all aspects of customer relations with respect to post sales by ensuring timely documentation, collections, and resolution of customer grievances while promoting a culture of customer delight.
- Leading and enhancing the pipeline of revenue/inflow and 100% collections of receivables for the company
- Setting up and managing customer experience and engagement through the life of project delivery including on-boarding, registration, collections and possession.
- Creating a process driven team-structure for multi-channel customer interaction from sale till handover of the unit.
- Developing marketing & business strategy for driving loyalty sales from existing customers by identifying target segments & creating segment specific repurchase & referral rewards.
B. Desired Competencies : (e.g.:- Team Management skills, Sales & Distribution experience, Real Estate experience Industry Experience, Strategies to increase revenue, Analytical skills, Networking & Influencing skills etc.)
Experience Required : Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in Sales distribution and Channel Partners sales.
Qualifications : MBA in Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.