Recruitment Partner at Sashr Consultants
Views:480 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Risk Officer - NBFC (15-25 yrs)
Chief Risk Officer
The Chief Risk Officer reporting to group CEO & Managing Director needs to design relevant strategies to handle and mitigate the risks, like data protection, risk assurance, and eradicating threats and system vulnerabilities.
The duties include:
- Ensure all Risk management policies are defined, reviewed, and updated at defined time periods and placed to relevant committees for approval and adoption.
- Responsible for implementation and governance of Risk Management Framework across the company
- Develop and oversee risk mitigation plans and ensure their effective execution
- Review and suggest changes to the risk appetite and risk metrics for the group
- Identify, assess and estimate emerging risks and their possible impact on businesses.
- Review, recommend and lead adoption of changes to the risk management framework in accordance with the regulatory and fiscal environment.
- Put in place mechanism for risk reporting at periodic and bespoke intervals to the respective boards covering all risks including risk metrics, escalation of material risk related incidents, timely and corrective actions taken, if any.
- Recognize the threats to the reputation of the organization and provide timely corrective advice to the management.
- Evaluating the operational risks that might occur due to system failure or human error, which leads to the disruption of business processes and formulating strategies to overcome the risks.
- Build and manage a high-performing risk management team, providing guidance, mentorship, and professional development.
- MBA Finance/CA. CFA/FRM or both will be added advantages
- 15+ years of experience of which atleast 10 years should be in handling various facets in Risk Management functions of AMCs/NBFCs.
- Prior experience of reporting to the Board and its Committees
- Atleast 6-8 years of experience in handling team
CTC on offer - Best in the industry
About client: Our client is a renowned financial services group and leader in wealth and investment management.