Partner at Talencia Consulting LLP
Views:2837 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Risk Officer - Microfinance - NBFC (10-25 yrs)
Organisation: A leading Microfinance company with assets of close to INR 500 crores (also a part of a large financial services group)
Role: Chief Risk Officer
Reporting to: CEO
- Create an integrated risk framework for the entire organization.
- Assess risk throughout the organization
- Implement operational risk program by identifying Key Risk Indicators (KRI), conducting Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) for processes, Review of operational risk events and incident reports, carry out Root Causes Analysis (RCA), Collate and analyze Loss Event Data (LED) and develop action plans to mitigate perceived risks.
- Organizing Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC) meetings and following-up on the implementation of various mitigation measures.
- Design, review and execute score based branch rating tool as per risk assessment of all branches on a periodic basis.
- Ensure preparation and dissemination of risk related reports and presentations to concerned management team as well as to the board to enable them take informed decisions
- Develop and implement risk assessment and management practice for support functions such as finance, HR etc.
- Implement all risk practices as per regulatory and legal guidelines/requirements
- Carry out risk assessment exercise for pilot projects in new product development, current business expansion and process streamlining activities
- Develop training material for risk team as well as for field operations team and ensure effective training delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.