Chief Risk Officer - Financial Services (14-19 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Head the Risk Function for the Financial Services vertical of an extremely well funded Indian Startup
Client Details :
Our client is an extremely well funded and well known Indian Startup
- Head the Risk Policy, Credit Underwriting and Collection functions
- Manage the overall risk framework for the organisation
- Responsible for managing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework, including updating, establishing new risk management mechanisms, to identify, assess, monitor, measure and control a broad spectrum of risks.
- Portfolio Management in line with thresholds laid down in the Credit Policy, ensuring Delinquency, NCL (Non-Conforming Loan) & ROA (Return on Assets) is maintained at acceptable levels.
- Facilitate the development and constant updation of risk policies and related frameworks.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate Early Warning Signals and deploy/ amend the limits structure for managing the risk concentration across a broad range of parameters
- 14-19 years of experience in the Banking/NBFC/Fintech space or a combination of these
- Experience of Retail Loans including personal loans and Auto loans
- Atleast 5-7 years of experience at management level
Job Offer :
- Leadership role
- Wealth Creation opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shubham Kathuria on +91 124 452 5406
Contact - Shubham Kathuria - +91 124 452 5406
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.