Client Engagement Manager at Upgrad Rekrut India
Views:711 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Risk Officer - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: UpgradRekrut
- Industries: E-Learning / EdTech, IT Services & Consulting, Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: Mumbai
- Nature of Offering: Service
- Founding Year: 2020
- No of Employees: 51-200
CTC : 13 - 15 Lacs
Mutual Fund/NPS industry preferred
- Minimum experience 3-6 years.
- Detailed understanding & Knowledge of Funds (Equity& Debt) management, Capital Market,
- NPS and its growth & profitability drivers.
- Knowledge of operation policies & procedures / service standards and competitive environment.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations, concerning MF Industry, Insurance Industry and PFRDA will be preferred.
- Reviewing portfolio/valuations from risk management perspective and measurement of risk involved (including Value at Risk) and communicating the same to Fund Managers, CIO and CEO.
- Reduction in Investment Risk Occurrences / Risk Monitoring
- Reduction in Audit occurrences
- Risk Analysis Report - Cover Note & Annexures
- Risk Management Board Presentation & MIS
- RSL Peers Group Analysis
- Framing & Review of Policies
- Conducting DR/BCP drills
Qualifications: Minimum Qualification: CA/FRM/CFA/MBA/PGDM (Finance)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.