Client Manager - Consulting & Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:3208 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Risk Officer - BFSI (12-18 yrs)
- Responsible for identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling or mitigating, and reporting on risk exposures.
- Partner with the business leadership team to ensure that risks are identified and considered in the development of the strategic vision, and proactively manage to balance both the risk and rewards of the business.
- Plan, develop, implement and review a wide range of activities to reduce operational & regulatory risks proactively improve organisational performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of operational risk management arrangements to ensure that legal obligations are met
- Identify potential threats and vulnerabilities for business processes, associated exposure and supporting capabilities to assist in the evaluation of organisation risk.
- Validate risk appetite and tolerance with senior leadership and key stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Process development and strengthen through regular audit and compliance their off.
- Draw out audit program to mitigate the operational risk and also meeting the regulatory requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.