Director at Ace Careers
Views:568 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Chief Risk Officer - Bank (9-22 yrs)
WORK RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Responsible for oversight & management of Market Risk in the Bank Regulatory reporting to RBI related to Liquidity such as LCR/BLR/ALM/IRS/SLS/NSFR etc.
2. Regulatory reporting related to Forex to RBI. Support the Management of the Bank in establishing the appropriate Risk-Appetite & Risk-Limits for market risk and monitoring of various Limits.
3. Recommend the most appropriate framework keeping in view the Reserve Bank of India and HQ guidelines into considerations.
4. ICAAP/ CRAR calculation/ stress testing/ formation of policies, Regulatory reporting (lef/lrr/rca3)
5. Provide continuous inputs to Senior Management taking into account the changing market environment. Constant surveillance of all Market Risk
6. Evaluate new Products & Processes in Treasury from Market and Operational Risk stand-point.
7. Ensure that Bank does not take unacceptable risks. For acceptable risks, controls and monitoring framework must be ensured.
8. Ensure that the trading strategies used by Trading Desks are as per their desk & dealer mandates.
9. Responsible for conducting the ALCO and Executive Council for Treasury Department. The manager will set the agenda for these meetings and ensure that all important investment and Trading decisions in treasury are brought to the fore and that timely decisions are taken for their mitigation/management.
10. Collaborate and negotiate will all departments so that Market & Operational Risks Levels of the Bank are kept at acceptable levels.
11. Monitor trade undertaken by Treasury department (including Rate Scan, Dealer Chat Surveillance, Market manipulation checks etc).
12. Liaise with Regulators, Statutory Auditors etc Good knowledge of treasury products (Forex, derivatives and Fixed income products).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.