Chief Revenue Officer - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Would be responsible for the top line of the group company. He / She will play a pivotal role in the strategic transformation of the organisation and will be expected to execute initiatives for the sustainable growth of the company.
The client is India's leading Healthcare Company
- The Chief Revenue Officer coordinates and aligns marketing, sales and customer success teams and ensures that processes deliver an effective end-to-end customer and customer experience
- Defining ideal customer segments, select market segments and isolate audiences to engage using data-driven insights
- Design and strategize differentiated clinical product and pricing offerings for regional markets
- Drive local sales across channels - B2B sales of corporates, insurance, affiliate reference from doctors
- The CRO will manage revenue operations including delivering brand experiences and customer touch points based on customer/customer understanding
- The CRO will oversee campaign design and execution for marketing and sales campaigns and programs to optimize customer engagement and the efficient and effective execution of 'good selling' that maximize sales conversions
- Responsible for Brand, Marketing Communication-advertising, digital marketing and PR
- Looking for a matured leader with a creative bent having worked in complex growing
- Industry is not limiting factor. However someone with a MBBS + MBA qualification with an understanding of the Healthcare industry is preferred
- Should come with experience in handling large P/Ls in terms of volume and revenue size
- experience : PR, Marketing, Sales, International Sales & Branding and managed large teams
- Should have highest ethical standards with exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skill
Be a part of the leadership team in one of the fastest growing Healthcare companies in India
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Shruti Patro - +91 (0) 22 4236 3338
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.