Recruiter at Windows Consultants
Views:1632 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Chief Regional Manager - HR Business Partner - TISS/XLRI/FMS/MDI (15-20 yrs)
Expertise in HRBP
MBA from premiere institute
Must have handled large employee base (more than 1500)
- Experience in handling HRBP for a Region and compliance and adherence to laws/regulations of that region
- Experience in running CoEs in HR, with experience in handling HRBP for large and diverse teams.
- Provide solutions related to workforce, talent, and organizational matters to senior business leaders.
- Implementation of HR strategic initiatives/processes
- Experience in talent management, employee engagement, employee grievances and organizational effectiveness.
- Manage end to end employee lifecycle, Performance management and talent development.
- Act as an employee champion through constant employee connects and employee engagement activities.
- Drive the HR strategy in line with functional and organizational objectives according to the local regulatory and compliances.
- Keep abreast of all region-specific regulatory aspects and compliances.
- Provide input on customizing policies and processes to accommodate varying regulatory compliances for different regions