Senior Executive - Search Consultant at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:205 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Chief Quality Officer - Automotive Electrical Components (20-25 yrs)
Designation: Chief Quality Officer (Executive Head for Quality Function)
Organization: a leading automotive components and precision engineering solution provider, offering innovative products and services to global automobile manufacturers
Reporting to: Managing Director
- BE Electronics or BE (Mechanical, Automobile, Instrumentation with electronics exposure)
- 20 + years of Experience in Quality Function with a minimum of 15 years in the Managerial capacity
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Systems, Customer Focus & Supplier Quality.
- Should have handled multiple plants.
- Should be strong in QMS implementation with internal auditor certification/ MR role and IPC Standards, strong in Customer relations and Problem-solving techniques like PPAP, FMEA, APQP, SPC, 8D, DOE, and QC tools are required.
- Should know the process of PCB, and SMT lines.
- Should know about the hardware/ software testing knowledge.
- Should know about the NPD process.
- Should have handled the NPD gate review.
1. To achieve consistent Quality Ratings by driving Process & Product Audit, SQA functions across the organization on or ahead of time to avoid occurrence.
2. To gain customer confidence by assuring quality with systematic corrections through an appropriate Quality Management System for retention & growth of the business.
3. To strengthen the process controls in manufacturing/ assembly lines for prevention by implementing systems during Product & Process Design and Development.
4. To improve the Quality Management /Environment/Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Chief Quality Officer will be a single window to interface with Pricol & Customer Senior Management.
2. CQO to ensure compliance for Corporate Quality Systems & Processes by Plant Quality Head, Plant Head & Zonal Head.
3. CQO to review systems & Processes of all plants considering de-centralization to control with empowerment.
4. CQO will focus on prevention and ensure Plant Quality to respond swiftly to customers in case of occurrence as per the abnormality reporting guidelines.
5. CQO to review to ensure compliance and escalate appropriately to Pricol Senior Management in case of non-conformance along with systematic corrective actions to avoid re-occurrence.
6. CQO should review MRM on key quality indicators & lead measures like Quality Rating of Strategic Customers to achieve target PPM, Warranty debits, Cost of Quality, Inhouse rejection, Supplier Quality Management, and all relevant audits like Product, Process, QMS/IMS/quality management system manual updates, training to enhance capabilities.
7. Ensure on-time/ahead-of-time arbitration & solutions for quality resolutions (Internal & External).
8. Ensuring Capex spending as per company norms & requirements.
9. Ensuring PPAP Quality as per APQP process & quality sign-off for PSW.
10. Review of Customer & Supplier Quality Agreements sign-off.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.