Recruitment Executive at Green Rootz
Views:560 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Chief Product Officer - Product Firm (15-25 yrs)
- 15-20 years of overall experience with a background in data driven product development in fast-growing global organizations
- At least 5+ years of extensive experience in scaling up a digital product organisation and a track record of leading teams to impact
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery
- Exceptional understanding of Product based innovations in digital media industry, should be comfortable in working with Product and Engineering leaders
- Experience interpreting customer needs and market trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in as fast-paced changing agile environment
- Have an innovative mentality, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to turn ambiguity into clarity
- Can partner and influence effectively across all levels of an organization, and regularly use these skills to improve the work going on around you
- Have a history of finding innovative ways to validate big and novel ideas. You're partial towards action and driving impact
- Your colleagues describe you as a storyteller that regularly galvanizes others into action
- Deep understanding of digital media industry, best practices and passionate about music streaming trends in a global marketplace and for cultural equity and impact in general.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.