HR Consultant at Bright Job Consultants
Views:2152 Applications:608 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Chief Product Officer - FMCG/Consumer Products (10-25 yrs)
Our client is looking for a Chief Product Officer to build best-in-class consumer products. They are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. The organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct-to-market product focus.
This role has the primary responsibilities for developing and executing the roadmap, including the core product architecture and experience to launch products and features to our customers. You will participate in developing the vision and own the product roadmap, delivery, and annual planning.
This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, operations, marketing, and finance to bring consumer products and features to the market. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to turn ambiguous problems into clearly defined solutions, and adept at synthesizing a variety of customer interactions, technologies, and capabilities into high-quality products and applications that customers love. You will work with a variety of teams and senior leaders to define, launch and grow the business including both internal teams and external partners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Delivering technology solutions - provide expert consulting to leaders regarding their business solution needs, and develop innovative technology solutions to continually raise the bar on functionality, flow, consistency, usability, and simplicity
- Identifying new opportunities - assess and prioritize system and process needs based on business requirements, thoroughly understanding the product and know the right questions to ask, develop a business case for new initiatives and features and obtain stakeholder support. You are responsible for spearheading the next stages of strategic growth and innovation
- Build partnerships with development teams - work closely with technology teams to deliver tools and system solutions, help define user stories, research appropriate technical solutions
- Driving operational excellence - build processes and tools that ensure a high-quality customer experience
- Facilitate the recruitment, retention, and professional development of high caliber employees and build a winning culture where the best people want to work and succeed together
- Collaborate with senior leadership and the board, communicating regularly on the goals and standing of the business
- Strong systems knowledge, project management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Track-record of building and managing complicated multi-platform customer-facing systems
- Proven experience building and supporting a diverse set of Consumer technology solutions to scale programs and improve efficiencies
- 10+ years of relevant technology management experience required