Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:642 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Chief Product Officer - EdTech (12-18 yrs)
Position: Chief Product Officer - Edutech Setup
Location : Ahmedabad
Position Overview :
- The Chief Product Officer(strategy) will develop a vision and strategy for product development & enhancement.
- Chief Product Officer must possess a strategic product vision that aims to create a scalable product portfolio that will increase the company's profitability.
- Chief Product Officer will ensure each product and its features are aligned with the organization's objectives; he/she will ensure product strategies are reviewed, refined and supported. Furthermore, the incumbent will also be responsible to support the product after its release to ensure it is consistently improved and that it continues to satisfy customers.
- The incumbent will also work closely with sales & marketing function to raise awareness for the product from its conception to its release; and providing research that facilitates informed problem solving and decision-making across all product lines of the Organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Connecting with clients through the evaluation of consumer needs, helping determine which products will experience high demand.
- Liaison with investors and other stakeholders to present product proposals.
- Recommending product development strategies that generate increased revenue through sales of the new product.
- Determining how much new products should cost
- Monitor, communicate, and address market trends, opportunities, and competitor strategies
- The incumbent will manage the daily progression of all product-related activities
- Sound understanding of quantitative and qualitative data to determine whether a product or specific features are ready for the market.
- Communicate and work with the marketing departments to ensure each product is properly publicized
- The Chief Product Officer will be responsible for all product exhibitions, related speeches and presentations at events. Furthermore, the Chief Product Officer will work closely with marketing team to organize all local and international marketing events, information, launches, conferences, demonstrations and press.
- Actively engage with current and potential customers to understand what value or benefit they derive from the Organisations products and what can be done to improve the Customer Experience (CX). This will ultimately grow the customer base and increase sales volume.
Key Competencies :
- Problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Strategy and Planning
- Customer Advocate
- Relationship and Collaboration
- Decision making
Qualifications & Work Experience & Skills :
- Bachelor's'/Master's degree in engineering. MBA/postgraduate in sales & marketing will have an added advantage.
- 12 to 15 years of proven track record of high achievement in IT product company in strategic role. The EdTech industry experience will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent will act as enabler to product leads who are responsible for development, UX, and marketing. Thus, he/she should also have extensive experience in managing and mobilizing cross-functional teams
- Should be backed with proven past professional track record of having built emerging new businesses in India, Global markets, SAARC region
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills